MeherChand Market in Delhi ,India

Exploring Fashionable Territories

Delhi is such a  fascination,the more you stay the more you want to know about it. I have been here for almost 23 years now and I still think I know very less of it other than the obvious. Talking of fashion and markets, I think the place has loads to offer than the run-on the mills overcrowded malls,GK-M-Block,Karol Bagh and South Extension. Nothing  excites me more than the trill of finding something new and worthwhile,every now and then. This quest recently led me to discover this new place called MeherChand which is an upmarket area. 

Amidst all of this I also somewhere probably for the first time started appreciating digital prints. I bought this summer dress for sheer comfort it had to offer as my weekend wear but was never sure of the print.But I guess it all fell in place at the end.
                    
short summer dresses for girls and women with a bright color handbag


  short summer dresses for girls and women with a bright color handbag

short summer dresses for girls and women with a bright color handbag

The Stores-Not many people know about it and that is a blessing in disguise as the place is never crowded and hence parking is never a problem. the place has high end fashion and interior design stores,Masaba Gupta too has a store here.The market has multi-cuisine restaurants and shops like Chez Nini a french restaurant  and Kunafa a middle eastern sweet and spices shop.I will perhaps do a separate post altogether on the place to share what it has to offer for all you lovely people

meherchand market in delhi ,india

meherchand market in delhi india



short summer dresses for girls and women with a bright color handbag

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,